3 days | Duluth
- • Arrive in Duluth around 3pm
- • Check into The Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark or The Inn on Lake Superior
- • Board motor coach and head to the Vista for a dinner cruise on Lake Superior.
- • Breakfast buffet at The Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark
- • Head to the Lake Superior Transportation Museum for a tour
- • Partner with Duluth Experience for a Brewery/History Tour; lunch at Blackwoods
- • Load motor coach and head to Gooseberry Falls – take a walk through Gooseberry Falls. There are paved walkways and there is no charge.
- • Stop at Betty’s Pies for a treat on way back to Duluth.
- • Freshen up at hotel before loading motor coach for Canal Park.
- • Dinner and shopping on your own in Canal Park. Motor coach will return guests to hotel.
- • Breakfast buffet at the Hotel.
- • Load motor coach and head to Enger Tower for stunning views of Duluth and a walk through the park
- • Head to Great Lakes Aquarium to see great views of species in Lake Superior
- • Lunch at Clyde Ironworks.
- • Depart for home.
FOR MORE INFO ON THIS TOUR CONTACT:
Janet Fawcett | Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark | 218-728-3601